[Vision2020] Liberals, Stop Bitching! (my last email for while)

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:58:34 PST 2005

Liberals and others,

As someone who has politically left leaning ideals, it concerns me that the
Democrats are now a minority in all three branches of government on the
federal, state, and local government. After the 2004 election, I thought for
sure they, we, or at least the majority of Democrats would be asking
themselves, "How is it possible that we have lost so much control when the
Republicans are both criminals and have ideals that are not in par with the
majority of Americans?".  Unfortunately, they have not asked this question.
The idea never crossed their minds that perhaps, maybe, it is possible that
if their message was correct, and they are still losing, it could be the
method of delivery and their execution of the plan.

While Republicans, or right politically leaning people, may believe that in
fact Republicans are in line with the values of America, they are wrong,
really wrong. The Majority of Americans disagree with Christian
Fundamentalism, and they agree with the basic ideas of the Democrats.
Further, Republicans ideas are the ideals of the dead and the dying. The
only land you will find where the majority believe in the Republican
Platform is in the cemeteries spread across America.

So, why is that the Republicans are winning? Is it because they lie and
people believe them? No, the people expect the government to lie. Is it
because they have more money? No, Democrats now have more money then
Republicans. Is it because the majority of Americans are stupid and
uneducated? No, America has one of the highest percentages of college
educated people. Then why? Why do the Democrats keep getting their asses
whipped all over this land, from coast to coast, and even states like
California, Massachusetts, Hawaii,  and New York, the most liberal lands in
the nation?

The answer is simple. They bitch and moan to the point people vote them
away. They make people hate them, with their holier than now attitudes,
their intolerance of any type of believe system other than their own,
including Christians which make up the majority of their party and the super
majority of this nation. They put forward the most unstable, unreasonable,
uncommon and offensive individuals as their representatives like Howard
Dean, Bill Moore, and John Kerry. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT AMERICA! They are not
what this nation is about; I don't want Dean and Moore in my living room for
4-8 years. These people don't scrape the ice of their windshields in the
morning. They don't have to cover up a coffee stains on their uniform
because they don't have time to run to the laundry mat. They don't have to
change diapers or serve waffles. They don't have a clue what it is like to
be an American every day and every night. They don't know the troubles of
health insurance, social security, local taxes, proper health care, and a
decent education for their children. They haven't a clue!

This is why American has shut us down. They don't want to hear why Liberals
are right and Conservatives are wrong. They don't want to hear Dean and
Moore talk about how Bush is evil, or how he bashed Jeb over the head with a
Tonka toy back in 1954. They don't care if Bush Sr. is getting a $100
million check from the same people that use to change Osama's diapers.

What Americans want is someone to bitch to, not to have to listen to someone
bitch at them all the time. That is what Democrats are doing. Bitching. We
saw it on the state level in California, we lost the governorship. We saw it
all over the place. We lost everything, and we have nothing. It doesn't
work, and it even prevents the Democrats from capturing the White House when
it should have been easy to do from such an administration that has made so
many mistakes.

So why am I saying all this. I am saying this because it is painfully
obvious that many Democrats still are insistent upon complaining, bitching,
and being right then they are about doing something positive for the
community and winning.

So, I say to all my liberal friends, as a liberal, STOP Bitching. Your
insistence on being RIGHT ALL the time is more annoying then what you are
complaining about. If you want to do something about Doug Wilson, beat him
on the principles and ideas. Hitting him time and time again on legal
technicalities just builds his and his followers resolve.

Doug Wilson is wrong. He upsets people. If you want to shut him down, show
people this ideology is wrong, flawed, and a threat to Christian values.
People will stop going to his church, his school, and buying his books, that
will shut him down for good. Bitching about the fact that he might have,
depending on how you read it, violated Title 4 Section 2 paragraph 98 of
some city code makes all Liberals in this town look like a bunch of whining,
losing, pathetic babies that are not invited to play with the big kids so
they go tell mommy.

Grow UP, do something constructive instead of BITCHING all the time. Wilson
sucks, but at least he is doing something about his beliefs instead of just
whining about what it.

I am done with helping the Liberals for a while, on campaigns,
distributions, meetings, and door-to-door or whatever and cutting way back
on V2020. It is waste of my time when all you do is act just like the people
I despise the most. Most of you have lost any and all subjectivity.  Some of
you need to have your heads examined--am serious, you are way too obsessed
with this Wilson character. If you know another person you don't live with
so well that you know what he eats, when he sleeps, and what brand of toilet
paper he uses, it is a strong sign you are suffering from a mental
disorder--seek help now!

I remember when in 1994 the Lesbian, Gay, and Bi-Sexual Alliance were trying
so hard to become a club at North Idaho College. The student government
there was in charge of the recognition of the clubs. They took the clubs
constitution and tried to find anything they could to deny them the right to
exist as a group. They went through the whole document and interpreted what
ever they could to try to keep them out. And they did. It didn't matter that
their constitution looked exactly like everyone else’s. They found lots of
stuff wrong with it. It was impossible for them to get a fair shake. It took
a ruling from the Board of Education to allow them this status to exist.

I feel that is exactly what many Liberals in this community are doing to the
members of Christ Church. In effect, I think they are doing the same thing
that they are doing to those Gay students at North Idaho College. I think
what they are doing is the same as what people did to Blacks in the south
when they tried to vote and administered a poll test and a poll tax.

I may not give a damn for what Mr. Wilson has to say, and I down right find
it often stupid and offensive. But I will do everything I can to make sure
that he has a legal right to say it, and especially on the land that he
paying to be on. ; Because that is my right to do so too, and everyone's
right.

I see bigotry, and as always, I must say, it is uglier then where it is
directed.

This is my last email for a while. I am going to spend my time trying to do
something productive. I am tired of the all the bigoted bitching and
moaning.  Liberals need to do something productive for once instead of being
destructive toward those that .

Take care,

Donovan J Arnold
B.S. Political Science