[Vision2020] Mr. Tolerance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 29 14:03:18 PST 2005

Wow, Rose -

I am not certain whether Doug Wilson should undergo serious Freudian
psycho-analysis to have his "cigar box" checked out or under go therapy by
Dr. Ruth Westheimer for other conceivable "short"comings.

Well, as Roger Miller so aptly put it:  "You can't roller-skate in a buffalo
herd."

Tom Hansen

Just Another Radical Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista Nutjob Wacko
Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

Somebody really ought to get a new dictionary for His Whineyness.  Any
ideas?

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

  _____