[Vision2020] Support The Troops; Ignore The Vets

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 28 16:36:09 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

The following is a link to a commentary in today's (January 28, 2005)
Newton, Connecticut Bee by William A. Collins, a former Connecticut state
representative and mayor of Norwalk, Connecticut.

It is extremely provocative as it reminds us that as we remember our troops,
the current administration is forgetting our veterans.

Hats off to Mr. Collins for saying what must be said.

http://www.newtownbee.com/opinions.asp?s=opinions-2005-01-27-14-52-22p1.htm

Take care,

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.