[Vision2020] Poke, poke, poke.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:44:14 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries:

I grow tired of our Trolls' attempts at pointed barbs and wry wit.  It is clear that they think they can jerk this list (and Moscow's liberals, progressives, and plain old clear thinkers) into a full Nelson.  They can't  They lack sufficiently keen minds.  But not to fret; a lie'll not kill us, and we're none of us in a huff, man.

Sometimes you shoot for the moon, and you miss.

Wordplay: it's capital!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
Serving Idaho's liberal elite since 1993

PS: Are your ribs tickled yet?  Do trolls have ribs?  They sure as hell have thick skulls.  Going back now to ignoring you all.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com