[Vision2020] WMDs, Iraq & Lies: Jan. 2003/Jan. 2005

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 11:23:53 PST 2005

All:

I am posting my reply to a comment Pat Kraut made privately to me, but I am
not forwarding her comment to the list.  I thought my reply was instructive to
demonstrate I am not pursuing my analysis of this issue for illogical partisan
motivations.

I hope Pat does not mind.  And my comment is:

So what?  I never said democrats are not fools!  The democrats who went along
with the Iraq WMD nonsense in the last months leading up to the invasion of
Iraq were all idiots in my book!  And besides, Pat, I said there was no "faulty
intelligence," it was flat out deceptive lying propaganda!

Ted