[Vision2020] stick your head in the sand, pat.

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Wed Jan 26 22:21:59 PST 2005

Pat,

Please go ahead and stick your head in the sand.

Only read what agrees with your beliefs.

Never challenge your ideology.

Don't threaten your stability of belief.

I am curious as this is supposed to be a

Nonpartisan board for all, how anytime

The liberal order is questioned the first

Response is to hold your hands over your

Ears and chant "I caaannnnntttt hearrrr you"?

We better safe than sorry, I suppose your advice

Is prudent.

 I assume you mean to shut out all

No Namers, like

Ivan brewski,

Art deco,

Donaldh675,

Jeanc,

Captain kirker,

R2 privacy,

Shelly,

Tbertruss,

Dpw,

keely emerinemix,

hayfields,

lrr,

nebar,

wocsom,

myself, Faul and now fiat lux.

How tollerant of you.

Gee, that's close to half of your members who choose

 to protect their privacy.

 I am certain  that

You can find some way to justify denying our

Freedom of speech like you want to deny our

Other god given rights.

Read the list people, who is next.

When will they come for you.

Speak out against intolerance.

 Citizen x

The gate is open the sheep are loose, run away.