[Vision2020] right o faul

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Wed Jan 26 09:10:52 PST 2005

Faul, you rascel, right oh. Had to light the fire but the tinder was awfully wet with liberal drool. I will back off a degree or two and see who steps up to fan it.  citizen x Ps that dale guy sure is gonna be pissed that they think you are him.  move along, nothing to see here. --Original Message-- From: Faul Ottomaticks<faulottomaticks at hotmail.com> To: <citizenx at rock.com>
Subject:
  Stiggy old chap,

You're starting to scare even me, old boy.

I say, do try to keep it light, eh what? If the hammer must fall, please let
it happen without reference to old Faul.

You are certainly on a roll. I do hope no one takes a personal offense to
your offense.

That's capital, old fellow.

Faul