[Vision2020] RE:Yawn

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Tue Jan 25 22:47:07 PST 2005

Dear Saundra,

As I know you, and also know that you are several years my junior,

Kindly shut your whiney trap.

Its that kind of selfishness that is what is wrong with the world today.

Iam sure the first time you where told to share your crayons you thought

You where getting the better part of the deal.

Yes menopause is hard but drying up doesn't mean you cant engage

In the realm of intellectual combat does it.

 The trouble is of course faul, myself and several other whom you've not had

The pleasure of meeting yet do not play the game as you have known in the past.

We are not NSA dupes, we don't believe in one religion, we cannot be categorized by

Anything you have previously encountered.

All of us have studied Marx, some have even Been fellow travelers, but all of us

Are completely fed up with the whiney crap you liberals have been spouting forever.

Why don't we reveal ourselves?

 why do we use the cloak of anonymity?

As I said in an earlier post. Its evil people like you and your comrades who

Scare the f**k out of the rest of us.

Maybe the silent majority who read in quite will find the strength

 to speak up.

Fear not. Create a 3 rd or 4 th person cutout email and find your voice.

We know its not safe speaking our mind on this board but with the

Proper precautions you may safely speak out.

And this to the leftists.

Now that you cannot destroy our businesses, our livelihoods,

Or our children be afraid. Be very afraid.

 xox citizen x

move on you sheep, nothing to see here.

--Original Message-- From: Saundra Lund<sslund at adelphia.net> To: "'Faul Ottomaticks'" <faulottomaticks at hotmail.com>, "'stigmatta x'" <citizenx at rock.com>
CC: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: Yawn
  Faul & stigmatta,

If either of you have anything really worthwhile to say, I suggest you quit
trolling & try using your real names. You are both so far over the top any
thinking person can't possibly seriously consider anything that flows out of
your fingers if you lack the courage or integrity to sign your real names.

You could both also benefit from some social skills training. I'm sorry, but
it's true.

At first, I thought your parents didn't do a particularly decent job raising
either of you, but then I realized that I've got a teen right now who is
definitely . . . her own person currently lacking much of a filter between her
brain & mouth (in your cases, I guess that would be a filter between your brains
& fingers) in spite of my best efforts to get her to *think first*.

So, I hold out hope for both of you that as you mature, you'll learn how
civilized people with the courage of their convictions act.

In the meantime, your parents have my deepest sympathies and understanding of
the challenges parenting difficult children!

I'll scroll through your diatribes to see if either of you develop courage or
integrity, but until then . . . yawn! It's past your bedtimes -- scurry off to
bed. Your brains & intellects need adequate sleep to properly develop, and your
ramblings suggest you've both been burning the midnight oil way too much!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke