[Vision2020] hope for you all

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Tue Jan 25 22:03:12 PST 2005

Fellow travelers are best sorted by threes. Those who are evil and in charge, the useful idiots who assist them and the truly stupid who blindly provide support. Which are you? Dont you realize that people way out of your league have entered the area of thought. Surender now.  keep that flock moving, nothing to see here  Citizen x --Original Message-- From: Mike Weatherford<fueledbyramen at hotmail.com> To: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] hope for you all

>Conservatives never become Liberal, this is because the Ideology is
>
>devoid of reason.

 Incorrect. Read "Blinded by the Right", by David Brock. Or at least skim
the back cover.

 You are also incorrect in just about every other broadly-painted
generalization and half-baked rhetorical sentence that pours like poison
from your proverbial pen, and I am tempted to say that may of your opinions
as expressed are simply wrong. If I were inclined to do so, I would in fact
elaborate that they are wronger than anything else in the history of wrong,
and that other wrong things should be shamed by their association with
something so sadly, deeply, and pathetically wrong as your opinions. But I
don't think I'll go quite that far.

 However, because my mother raised me well enough to know that, if I can't
say something nice, I'd best not say anything at all, I will leave you with
this: I appreciate your use of capital letters, punctuation, liberal
paragraphs, and generally good grammar. I give you a 99% overall on
mechanics. Sure, you forgot to apostrophize "let's", but I've probably made
at LEAST one similar mistake in this reply, so let's not get too worked up
about it.

Best Wishes,
-Mike Weatherford

(by the way... a rock.com email address? Rock and Roll is the devil! Bad
conservative! :-) )

List services made available by First Step Internet,
 mailto: Vision2020 at moscow.com