[Vision2020] Land Use

Faul Ottomaticks faulottomaticks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:57:23 PST 2005

>From: "Art Deco" <deco at moscow.com>
>To: "Vision 2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Land Use
>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:21:29 -0800
>
>Normal Folks,
>
>Faul fails to distinguish between the use of the word "nut" (singular) as
>in off-the-trolley and "Nuts."  Perhaps it is he who has the obsession.
>
>Adding weight to that premise is:
>
>1.    Balls (testicles) have nothing to do with "potty" in normal peoples
>minds; and
>2.    People who are ashamed to speak openly or metaphorically of body
>parts because of their supposed intrinsic evil or dirtiness are in great
>need of therapy.  They must lead absolutely miserable lives.  They might
>even have one extremely acrimonious, but legendary divorce in their past.
>

>Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
>deco at moscow.com

Citizen Deco,

Yes, yes, yes, an acrimonious and legendary divorce. It was so obvious.

Please try to work through the pain. Please rejoin society as you are able.
We need sharp thinkers like you.

We need those who ask "what's wrong with this picture?" It's not enough to
notice what's right anymore. The new thinkers are those who deconstruct,
destroy, defile, defame, demand, and deride. And all those other d words.

Groupthink calls for selfishness, debauchery, permissiveness, lack of
consequences, and self hatred. It's okay. I understand. It's not your fault.

It never is.

Proud to wield my lightning rod,

Faul Ottomaticks

ps See? I can go phallic when I have to.

FO