[Vision2020] Science On Global Warming

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 18:54:09 PST 2005

All:

It appears that some members of the V2020 list doubt that global warming is
happening due to human activity with enough probability to take serious action.
 Though I have already read about much of the info presented, I appreciate
the link offered by Charles Burke to the Arctic Climate Impact Assessment at:

http://www.acia.uaf.edu

I urge everyone to read the information presented at this site.  It deals not
only with the Arctic, but presents a look at what may happen to the coastal
borders of Florida after rising sea levels due to melting of ice.  This
altering of the world's coastlines could remake the world map within a few
generations.

Ted Moffett