[Vision2020] husky attack

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Tue Jan 25 16:26:46 PST 2005

Dear Mizz husky,

I' am not Faul or anyone else except citizen x.

As to my education let it be said that I cannot discuss my education without giving my identity away.

Rest assured the only reason that I choose to post under a pseudonym is because you people scare the absolute hell out of me.

Because you scare me, I will fight back in this so-called area of diversity you call vision2020.

If my grammar or spelling is of concern, please feel free to attack it. That is the first sign of an intellectually disarmed opponent.

 As to your question of employment I am retired and thus now free to speak out albeit anonymously.

Thank you for your concern, please don't email me again if you wish to debate, do so in a public forum.

The revolution is over and your side has lost.

 Citizen x

 Move on sheep, nothing to see here.