[Vision2020] hope for you all

Faul Ottomaticks faulottomaticks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:23:11 PST 2005

>From: "stigmatta x" <citizenx at rock.com>
>To: vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] hope for you all
>Date: 25 Jan 2005 22:35:08 +0000
>

>Think about this,
>
>Conservatives never become Liberal, this is because the Ideology is
>devoid of reason.

Dear me, another fellow traveler has joined the discussion. Another who has
rejected collectivism in favor of creating and protecting lasting value
through individual intiative.

I sense the rejection was not recent. I sense this person has been holding
back for the right moment to uncloak. If so, the land abuse ordinance was a
catalyst for positive change.

Maybe Vision2020 will become a place for nice, orderly debate. Where issues
of constructive conservatism are bantied about. That would be pleasant. A
place for the rest of us. The individuals. Who will be the last ones
standing.

While the collectivists scuttle under the cabinets when the light comes on.

The lights are on in King County. Who among us imagined that freedom from
government control of private property would be their next export? Should
there be a store offering that wonderful product on every street corner in
America?

Move over Starbucks.

Proud to be in good company,

Faul Ottomaticks