[Vision2020] I hereby retract a large part of Barrett's spanking

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:59:02 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

Barrett Schroeder, Chair of the Latah County Republicans, has been in touch with me privately to assure me that he did not say in any way, shape, or form that the participants in last Thursday's anti-inaugural rally were sorely lacking in love for our country.  He did question our taste in displaying a coffin and having a "Pin the Lies on the Liars" game that featured, among other fibbers, First Lady Laura Bush, but that's fine.  We are in complete agreement that he has every right to do that.  Even though he's wrong.

He also tells me that he will be contacting Vision 2020 himself shortly, and that he has already contacted Alexis Bacharach at the Daily News regarding a clarification of his statements.  Over the years, I've spoken to many newspapers and, for a couple of years, I even worked for a large Southern daily.  Shame on me for automatically assuming Barrett had been accurately quoted and for not checking with him before I took him out to the woodshed.

(He says he's getting the wrong idea from all these paddlings I keep giving him.  Am I dominatrix, or what?)

What.  Definitely what.

Yours sincerely,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
Serving Idaho's liberal elite since 1993
www.auntie-establishment.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com