[Vision2020] Joan's Hidden Agenda

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 12:34:36 PST 2005

Visionaries,

Joan Opyr's (aka Auntie Establishment's) topics to
v2020 include lesbianism, promises to crawl naked on
broken glass, and now splooging hair conditioner on
blue dresses.  She then goes on to make the ludicrous
claim that if I think about these things that I should
see visions of Ken Starr!?!  Clearly, Joan is pushing
the so-called heterosexual agenda and I thought it was
high time that Joan be exposed...er...I mean...I
thought it was high time that Joan's agenda be brought
to light.

-Scott