[Vision2020] Public Service Announcement

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Jan 20 16:51:06 PST 2005

Greetings from the Latah County Sheriff's Office!

The Latah County Sheriff's Office is interested in sponsoring a series of
classes and events and would like guidance regarding community needs and
wants.  Currently, the Sheriff's Office provides speakers on several topics
including domestic violence, personal safety, drug education, and various
child safety topics.  Deputies have spoken at county schools, the University
of Idaho, Boy Scout and Girl Scout events, and at businesses and adult
organizations.  In the past, most of these classes have been lecture based,
but we've also presented "hands-on" classes in the areas of evidence
collection and bicycle safety.

We are considering branching out to the communities by offering classes or
seminars on other topics as well, but we need to know from you what types of
instruction you think we might be able to offer.  If you or your civil,
school, public or private organization has an idea about classes we might be
able to offer to the public free of charge, please contact Detective
Jennifer McFarland with those ideas.  Det. McFarland may be reach by email
at jmcfarland at latah.id.us, or by telephone at (208) 882-2216.

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson