[Vision2020] Mandate shmandate

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Jan 19 13:51:06 PST 2005

Look at it another way, Carl.  I don't remember what the score was at
the last superbowl, But I know the Patriots won.  Nor do I remember the
scores of any of the games of the world series, but I do know the Red
Sox won.

And I don't remember how many votes George Washington got when he was
elected to his second term.  Heck, who ran against him?

A win is a win.

DC