[Vision2020] Bush to Seniors: Sorry for All of Them ExtraGrayHairs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 13 07:23:24 PST 2005

Mr. R2P (how original) -

If you had read my posting, you would have noticed the word "individually".
What Bush is pusing is that private citizens will invest the additional
income (from reduced/eliminated social security taxes) into the stock
market.

>From your own link:

http://www.ppionline.org/ppi_ci.cfm?knlgAreaID=125&subsecID=165&contentID=13
07

[Article published during the Clinton administration]

"For these reasons, economists Henry Aaron and Robert Reischauer of the
Brookings Institution propose that government invest some portion of Social
Security's reserves, thereby spreading market risks among the whole
population."

Sound investments made to strengthen social security  far outweighs another
round of beers at Mingles.  Don't you think?  Or don't you think?

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.