[Vision2020] Gary Larson on one of today's headlines

Ron Smith ron_smith at md7.com
Sun Jan 9 22:42:08 PST 2005

Mr. Dredge,
I suppose you are entitled to your judgement of my motives, even if you are wrong. The reason I try to convince people of the truth (not just on this list) is not because of any insecurity I may have. It is simply because that is exactly what my religion (i.e. Christ Himself) tells me to do. I am attempting nothing more than to be faithful to my beliefs and to God by giving reason for the hope that is in me.

1 Peter 3:15 "...always be ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you..."

Ron Smith