[Vision2020] Gary Larson on one of today's headlines

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 21:23:15 PST 2005

"That's the only itelligent thing I've seen you post DJA."-- Sae C.

Cooper, perhaps that is because you have not taken advantage of the free
educational system the rest of us enjoyed in our youth, where we learned to
read. You should follow this link www.uidaho.edu and enroll in English 101 ,
classes start on the 12th. In that course you will learn proper English, and
how to spell big words like "intelligent". Then you can keep up with the
rest of here on V2020.

Till then take Care,

Donovan J Arnold