[Vision2020] Council Decisions

John Danahy jdanahy at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 6 13:08:45 PST 2005

I am far more impressed by reasoned discourse regarding council decisions
than by flame out opinions.  Why I should or should not support the decision
is what I want to be reading here.  For the first time in a long while we
have a real local issue to talk about.  Let's talk about the issue.  Is a St
Mary's gym a good idea?  Can the city, which owns and operates an indoor rec
center, avoid conflict of interest when deciding against St Mary's?  Can the
local neighborhood be brought onboard?  Personal opinions are great, but can
be stated without personal negativity.

John