[Vision2020] The City This Week: An Occasional (very) Column and acouple of other announcements

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Thu Jan 6 12:53:58 PST 2005

Dear Websiter and all,

No intent here to impute shallowness to the content of V2020! I was just
refering to my own reluctance to go into deep water and thus the comments I
have given in this missive are not intended to inspire a six month, rattle
the literatti, eviscerate the libraries series of responses...

All the best and thanks for reading...

Linda