[Vision2020] The Recall

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 6 06:29:51 PST 2005

I now see the light and I agree, Mr. Danahy.

I feel that she should come clean and admit that she also writes as a female
septuagenarian.  Could this foreshadow that she represents the opinions of
all women and/or all elderly citizens and/or all women between 70 and 79
years of age?

After having met her several times, I must admit that she camouflages her
gender-based septuagenarian"ism" extremely well.  After several discussions
with her, my impression is of a person that is anything but elderly who
seems to strongly support the radical concept that women are equal.

Question, Mr. Danahy:  Do all dentists share Mr. Weitz' "petition" or simply
the misguided ones?

Take care,

Tom Hansen

One of the "49 Percenters" whose membership is primarily Pagan (but that's
another story).

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____