[Vision2020] USAToday 01-04-05: Tsunami Relief Organizations Data

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:34:37 PST 2005

Wayne,

That is great that you took the effort to find this out and pass it on to
us. Thanks letting us know this information. I also wanted to point out
though that just because an organization spends 99% of their funds directly
on relief efforts doesn't mean that they are the most effective in where and
how they spend the money. I think all of the charities that you listed are
worthy of anyone's donation.

Take care,

Donovan J Arnold