[Vision2020] Open debate

R2Privacy Right2Privacy at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 28 09:26:37 PST 2005

Dear Rose,

Undoubtedly, some of the French did.  Some of the Germans did.  And some of
them were appeasers.  We see the same behavior today on many issues.  We
also see a great many people crying “wolf”.  Distinguishing the difference
between a real threat and a “feel-good” threat that is self-aggrandizing
requires wisdom.  Wisdom is unfortunately an underrepresented quality in the
human species.

And, yes, I use a nom de plume.  Sue me.  I have a healthy respect for the
damage that members of this list can inflict on my future.  However, nothing
(thus far) on the list is worth that risk.  So, yes, it is instructive.  As
to the P.S., if it is thick-witted than I would submit that the basis is
equally thick-witted.

Have a grand day!  I’m off to play!

?

P.S. I like the name change.  I might just keep it.  Ta.