[Vision2020] Buy Depends.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 28 05:52:04 PST 2005

The website, Not On The Palouse, Not Ever, is a repository of links to other
websites, documents obtained from outside sources, audio files originating
from outside activities, and a wide variety of other matter all originating
from outside entities of which I have no control.

None of these files, documents, or images originated from my imagination.

Please evaluate it for yourselves:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

It is not me who portrays the website "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" as
logical and damning.  It is the final product of a multitude of
contributors.

And I thank them more than they will ever know.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse (Or Minnetonka, Minnesota, or Cary, North Carolina, or
Monroe, Louisiana), Not Ever

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.