[Vision2020] Buy Depends.

Christian Burns christian.burns at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:50:59 PST 2005

I was thinking about this the other day Donovan. Tom thinks that his
site is SO logical and damning, when all of the charges just seem so
petty.

The whole zoning thing is so silly. Who is raising the objections? Has
anyone been to downtown Tacoma lately? It is possible for higher
education to exist side by side business.

And charges of Cult like activity. I think that the reason no one
points to specific evidence is because the is none. Lets be honest, if
there was any, wouldn't some one have found it?

>From an outside looking in, the anti-Doug crowd is losing hard. Moon
bats is what you look like. Rabid moon bats.

I know that will offend some of you, but that is how I personally see
it. Please do not take it personally. I mean nothing person by it.
Thank you for allowing me express myself in this diversity of thought.

Christian