[Vision2020] Movie rental recommendation

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 10:52:06 PST 2005

I purchased "Open Water" off of Direct TV Pay-per-view
last night.  I would not put it in the category of a
"feel good" movie.  The real life story behind the
movie is just as disturbing.

-Scott

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:45:20 PST 2005

I hope this isn't too controversial.  I rented "Open
Water" Saturday night,
and I give it an enthusiastic thumb up.  I don't even
think I want to go
swimming at Boyer Park, much less the ocean, after
seeing it.  Think of
"Jaws", only more intimately frightening.  Great
movie.

                          Carl Westberg Jr.