[Vision2020] And speaking of radio shows

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 12:00:19 PST 2005

Ordinarily I don't shamelessly push The Auntie Establishment and Brother
Carl radio show.  This week is an exception.  I have spent the morning  listening
to the music line-up and have received permission from Auntie E to tip
listeners off on the theme.  Auntie E and Bro C will be presenting a  selection
from Broadway musicals with a narrative (between songs)  illustrating recent
history of Moscow.  I was laid out flat, rolling  on the floor, weeping and
gasping for breath......it was not a pretty or  elevating sight, but by Golly it is
the funniest Auntie E has ever been.
Don't miss it!!!!!!  5:00 - 7:00 Sunday, Radio Free Moscow, 92.5  FM

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan