[Vision2020] Gritman's Community Service

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 09:44:12 PST 2005

Amen, Rose.  As one who has benefitted from Gritman Hospital's fine work, as
have various family members over the generations, I couldn't agree more.
And David Budge's post was spot on.   Ohmygosh, I just said something nice
about a conservative libertarian.  The world's out of joint.

                                Carl Westberg Jr.