[Vision2020] Gritman

B. J. Swanson bjswan at moscow.com
Fri Feb 25 09:24:51 PST 2005

Donovan,

Making serious, baseless charges is also not being honest with the
community.  If you have proof of any of this, I would like to meet with you
to discuss and we can post our conclusions on Vision 2020.

It appears what you're describing is called socialized medicine.  Several
countries have adopted this plan and probably all are as dissatisfied with
it as you are with this country's healthcare system.  If you have a better
plan, come forth with it.  But probably the "Donovan gets everything free,
everyone else pays" plan would not fly.

B. J. Swanson