[Vision2020] NSA

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Feb 24 09:04:06 PST 2005

Rose, you may want to take a closer look at the BID. I am rather ambivilent
about it, but I did write an article in the December 9 issue of the Latah
Eagle about the process.
According to the documents I have, a tax exempt entity is not exempt from
the a BID levy. That would include New St. Andrews College and Gritman to
name a couple. The BID in Twin Falls includes the administrative office of
the school district, as I recall, and they are subject to the BID levy as
well.

"Those who fixate on the wrongs of the past are blind to possibilities of
the future."

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle