[Vision2020] Just Peaking Under Some Rocks

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 24 07:36:54 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Realizing that I was out of Exlax, and really needing to "take care of
business", I decided on my second-best option, read the latest entries on
Dale Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog).

True to form, Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney presented a series of statements in
response to Rose Huskey's recent V2020 posting.  I will not trouble you with
some of the mindless dribble that originated from Courtney's laptop.
However, I will present:

"1.  None of the Intoleristas even own a business downtown. In fact, it's
interesting to see just where the income of the Intolerants come from."

Speaking for myself:  No.  I do not own a business downtown.  Where my
income comes from is a matter of Vision 2020 record.  I work at the
University of Idaho.

I cannot speak for the other Intoleristas since I am not totally familiar
with those that are fortunate enough to achieve such a high ranking as
Intolerista.  Who are they, Dale?

"2.  The downtown businesses have realized a significant increase in
revenues with NSA down there."

Please, Dale.  Enlighten us again with one of your colorful charts.  Which "
. . . downtown businesses have realized a significant increase in revenues"
due to the presence of NSA?  What is your definition of "significant"?

"3.  The local businesses also enjoy the revenue from the NSA students'
family and friends that frequent the businesses downtown as well as school
events that attract many visitors to Moscow."

Just one response, Dale:  Other than Zume's Cigar Smoke-Ins, Huh?

"4.  The local businesses have expressed how much they appreciate the kind,
courteous, and thoughtful students at NSA."

For instance?

"5.  The downtown businessmen/businesswomen don't hold to the Intoleristas
agenda or prejudices."

Again with the "agenda and prejudices" claim?  Please substantiate.

Response to these statements/questions by any other member of this listserve
would also be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you and take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Left Wing "INTOLERISTA" Liberal Elitista Wacko Nutjob Loose in
the Palouse Doing What comes Natural

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse