[Vision2020] "A Very Big Deal"

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:13:38 PST 2005

These are halcyon days indeed for our little town tucked away on the
Palouse.  In the last few weeks, Sports Illustrated named the Corner Club
the 21st best sports bar in America; two young Moscow musicians turned in a
bravura performance on Prairie Home Companion; and the Shroud of Turin
mystery has been solved, right here in Moscow.  I can now reveal that just
last night I went to my basement to get something, and I found Jimmy Hoffa.
He was reading an ancient People magazine and eating some really stale
potato chips.  He said to say hi to everybody.

          Carl Westberg Jr.