[Vision2020] Pre-Presidency Geoge Bush Show Political Calculations, Hint of Marijuana

Fiat Lux fiat_lx at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 22:23:53 PST 2005

I am unceasingly amazed at how Mr. Hansen wears his
ignorance, hatred and (seemingly unfounded)
self-righteousness on his sleeve, much in the fashion
of a bullseye.   All I can figure is that he must be
completely without blemish or fault in all matters.
It must be hard to be so perfect in a world of mere
humans.

I agree with Mr. Budge...Unless Mr. Hansen has
struggled with and surmounted an addiction to alcohol
or drugs, it would be best for him not to comment on
that particular issue.  I have known many addicts in
recovery.  Successful, sustained recovery is no easy
feat and certainly a redeeming process.  It takes a
deep conviction and no small amount of honesty,
open-mindedness and willingness--virtues (or values)
that are in short supply in some circles.

>From what I have read of the secret tapes, they reveal
seemingly nothing condemning or unknown about George
W. Bush.  There is nothing wrong with a little
"strategery".  Furthermore, no true friend secretly
tapes private conversations without consent, and
publicly releases them without consent.  I question
the motives of Mr. Wead.  He is obviously prone to
deception and underhanded dealings.

You can tell a tree by its fruit.
Fiat Lux