[Vision2020] Pre-Presidency Geoge Bush Show Political Calculations, Hint of Marijuana

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 20 17:58:47 PST 2005

Mr. Budge -

Perhaps you should have read the article from the Spokesman Review (as I
posted) or read the article on CNN.com:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/20/bush.tapes.ap/index.html

Or perhaps you should have read any of many other media/news sources that
reported on this item.  Had you read beyond my one-line comment, you would
have realized (as many others did) that this was reported by one of Bush's
friends (via recording).  How you could qualify this as " . . . one of his
most redeeming virtues," is beyond my comprehension of "family values", the
very phrase that reverberates in the White House today.

Enough said.

Tom Hansen

Just Another Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista Wacko Nutjub Loose in
the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.