[Vision2020] RE:Buffalo

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:56:29 PST 2005

So this White Anglo Saxon Protestant married male with 2.3 children walks
into a cafe', carrying a 30-06 and leading a male elk on a
rope................yadayadayada
Who cares?
My daughter is a tribal member and I still laughed at the truth behind the
joke.
Does that mean I'm a racist? I think not. How sad it is that some are so
worried about offending one group or another that they can't find the humor
in anything.
Want to know what is REALLY offensive? Watching whites pretend to be Indian.
You know the ones, they claim to be 1/80th Cherokee and give themselves
names like "White Eagle" and "Thunder Wolf".
Why don't they claim to be Pima and take a name like "Stinking Blanket"?
Because the Pimas are relatively unknown and Stinking Blanket isn't a "power
name".
So why don't we ever hear the PC bunch raise hell about them?