[Vision2020] Check Addresses of "Private" E-mail, etc.

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 21:43:07 PST 2005

How would this happen Ted?  If I receive an email that
is only addressed to me and I hit "reply" or even
just magically invoked.  In order for a private email
to be sent to v2020, the sender would need to manually
enter the address or associated alias.

It's completelely unethical to forward a private email
to a public forum without express written consent from
originator.

-Scott