[Vision2020] The end.

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:50:10 PST 2005

Phil writes,

>"I apologize for making our "private" email public. I did not think it was
>private." I was having difficulty with a computer and hand typed the email
>to vision 20/20 instead of hitting the reply key."

You didn't think our conversation was private so you decided to post it
twice? Gee that makes sense. And a third copy went to me, so that doesn't
make sense either if you just hand typed in v2020s addy like you said. You
should double check your stories before lying, that way they make sense, or
better yet, don't lie in the first place.

>  Donavan writes:
>Phil claimed that he NEVER EVER broke the law.

That is what he said.  Not even a "speeding ticket."
>Phil responds:
>Not true. I said that I have never broken the law in the operation of my
>business. I have had numerous speeding tickets. Do not put words in my
>mouth
>  Donavan.

maintaining your business sign is a business operation.
It is spelled D O N O V A N. There is not TWO A's.

>Donavan writes:
>I was calling Mr. Roderick on his hypocrisy that all businesses should be
>fined or kicked out for breaking the law, except his business.
>
>Phil responds:
>"Donavan we have already been through this. I am not breaking any laws."

Yes, you are. Giving alcohol to alcoholics, and to people that are medically
diagnosed as retarded without written permission from their guardian.

>  Does your family own Tri-State?
Gerard Connelly owns Tri-State. Not me.

>Donavan writes:
>He is also complaining about how he is so overtaxed and that the city
>government should provide him a bunch of services but obviously he doesn't
>want to pay those taxes, and I was again pointing out his hypocrisy. For
>example, he doesn't want to pay taxes for city services to trim the trees,
>but gets upset when he has to cut them because the city doesn't have the
>money to hire someone to do it.
>
>Phil responds:
>I did call the tree people to come out and trim the trees when I found out
>that they belonged to the city. After waiting two years I took it upon
>myself ............. sit down Donavan.............. TO BREAK THE LAW AND
>TRIM THE TREE THAT WAS BEATING MY $10,000.00 SIGN TO DEATH. Yes - I admit
>it
>  I AM A LAW BREAKER. AND GUESS WHAT..................
>THEY CAUGHT ME!!
>The tree trimmers are the ones that caught me. They told me that all I have
>to do is call. I told them I have been calling for a couple of years now.
>I have sinned. Forgive me.

I don't give a darn either way. And you should learn how to use a phone.
But when you go beating your chest that you DON"T break the law and make a
fuss about it when someone else does, then later admit that you broke the
law too, I will call you on your hypocrisy.

>Phil responds:
>Yes - I am rude to the point....right in your face.........you always know
>where you stand. But I am honest and do not lie.

You have lied repeatedly Phil. You lie all the time. You lied in the first
sentence of this email. And that is part of the reason your employees cannot
stand you. The other reasons are low pay and that you are mean.

>Phil responds:
>I don't sell drugs Donavan. Never have. They are illegal. I sell alcohol
>which is legal. Wake up. Your grabbin' at straws.

Phil, you mean to tell me that you honestly think that alcohol is not a
drug?!?! I find it hard to believe that:

A) You are so stupid that you don't know that alcohol is a drug when even my
8 year old niece knows that

B) The state of Idaho would issue an liquor license to someone that doesn't
even that simply fact about alcohol

Alcohol IS a drug. It is the most pervasive and destructive one too. It
kills the most number of people. If you don't believe me, try reading a
book, or doing a google search, or ask a nurse, or doctor, hell, ask your
neighbor's 7 year old son, he probably even knows that.

>Donavan writes:
>You have to admire a man that sells drugs to people that have an addiction
>problem and an IQ under 80. What a humanitarian!
>
>Phil responds:

"What drugs? What person? now that we are out in the open. Better not acuse
>someone of such a thing in an open forum unless you have facts to back it
>up
>  So let's have some names big boy. IQ's of under 80?" . . . . ".here are
>some people
>that come in that have disabilities that are over 21 and are supervised by
>our "humanitarian" tax dollars."

That is correct Mr. Roderick. You are selling drugs (alcohol) to persons
that are not legally allowed alcohol. And there are several witnesses that I
know in addition to myself that have seen this repeatedly over the last two
years. All lot of this is documented, and it has been discussed on a number
of occasions, but we never followed through on it because of some unrelated
factors.

>Phil responds:
>I missed you today. You didn't show up for med check. Sleep in?

Glad you are now admitting you sell drugs in an open forum, even if it is
just kidding on the square.

>Donavan writes:
>PSS, I just posted this twice for no other reason than Phil did.
>
>Phil responds:
>I got my computer fixed. Like I did it on purpose. Get a job yet?

Well Phil, I have a job and a computer that works, two in fact. I also have
an education beyond 8th grade. In addition my job doesn't require me to sell
drugs to vulnerable adults. And it isn't the computer that you should fix.

>psssssssssssssssss: You are not welcome at CJ's.

Mr. Roderick, the only times I have been in your unclean, filthy,
disgusting, establishment was because I had no other choice at the time.
Second, if I do ever enter your establishment again, I will not need to be
welcomed because it will be with a police officer or an agent of adult
protection services to expose your illegal practices.

>"I am all done. Go play elsewhere. Maybe NSA needs an attorney? Or a
>teacher?"

Funny, I thought you were the one that needed a teacher (you don't even know
alcohol is a drug) and attorney; a pastor too while we are at it.

Clean up your act and save a tax supported organization from having to
enforce the law.  You and the drugs you sell are part of the reason we pay
so many taxes.

Take Care,

Donovan J. Arnold