[Vision2020] tax by the mile

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:20:03 PST 2005

Don't worry. They will put the cost of the GPS into the gas tax. They will
also add a camera too that watches you. Next, they will make you pee in a
container with a sensor in order to start your car to make sure you haven't
been drinking or using drugs (ie visiting CJ's).

And this is all so much better use of tax dollars than blowing it on feeding
the poor, providing good education, and giving quality health care to all
people.

I read this in a book, but the year was wrong.

Donovan J Arnold