[Vision2020] Rose agrees with Doug Wilson?????

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 15 15:25:49 PST 2005

In the immortal word (purposely left singular) of Lieutenant General Harry
W. O. Kinnard on December 16, 1944 as the Germans demanded surrender at the
Battle of the Bulge:

"Nuts!"

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.