[Vision2020] Black and Tan (or "Shock and Awe")

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 12 12:18:47 PST 2005

In the classic play "Romeo and Juliet" by William Shakespeare, Juliet speaks
the immortal lines:

" . . . What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet; . . . "

Decency forbids me to appropriately modify this quote.

Thanks,

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.