[Vision2020] Black and Tan (or "Shock and Awe")

Janice Willard jwillard at turbonet.com
Sat Feb 12 11:49:40 PST 2005

Hi Tom,
When I hear the phrase "black and tan" I automatically think of dogs.  That
is a common coat color pattern found in many breeds: German Shepherds,
Rottweilers, Australian Kelpies, Australian Shepherds, Dachshunds...name a
few.

This makes me wonder if this book by Wilson might similarly be....a dog....

JW