[Vision2020] Re: Noam Chomsky

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Fri Feb 11 06:51:43 PST 2005

Ted, I too have read almost everything that Chomsky has ever written.
I'll find the quote.  He said it in 1975 after the fall of Saigon.

And yes, I detest his logic.  He proclaims himself a anarchest, but he
is really a communist.  He reconstructs both his history and others.
He's a fraud and I'll address this in full when I have some time.

db