[Vision2020] Re: rubbing their noses in it

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:28:14 PST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:50:57 -0800, debismith at moscow.com
<debismith at moscow.com> wrote:
> How about the ammonia/water laden squirt gun? Works on dogs and cats.....cats are
> smart enough to figure out there is a person behind the "God Gun", but dogs and
> spitters seem really baffled by this....
> Debi

Of course some cats  just ignore the squirt gun and keep on doing what
they are doing, even when you are squirting them in the ear!.

What we've been finding to be much more effective is one of those
inexpensive blow guns from Tri-State with the "stun" darts (hubby and
I "shot" each other to make sure it wouldn't actually hurt the
kitties). It is now to the point all we have to do is pick it up and
the offending kitty immediately stops what they are doing. And we
don't have to worry about accidentaly spraying computers, TVs, stereos
and any other electronic equipment.

Jean C
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can
  change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
    Margaret Mead
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/