[Vision2020] Robin Hood

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Feb 10 20:50:57 PST 2005

EEEEouuuu!!!!!! Oversharing!!!!!! UUUCKKKK!! Spitting grosses me out, nose hairs
shouldn't be discussed in polite, let alone this impolite, company, and ear hairs are
just ICKY. Of course, none of these hold a candle to comb-overs---though someone
should hold a blowtorch to them. Let's discuss something, anything,
else......OOOOOHHHH coooties!!!!!!
Debi