[Vision2020] Sua Sponte

Fiat Lux fiat_lx at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 14:40:10 PST 2005

Mother Kirk,

I fear all decorum and graciousness now eludes me.  I
must say frankly, you are no mother of mine and I
would not be suckled at the likes of your bosom.  You
have obviously mistaken me for somebody else.  I am
not Doug Wilson nor am I affiliated with Christ Church
in any way.  Your virulent condemnations are here,
misplaced.  It is your own foolishness that will bring
you shame. Take your bitter words and your sour breast
milk and ....quit attacking me.

Incidentally, I am sensing much more darkness
emanating from your soul than light.  Have no doubt,
my faith is real, though apparently not the same as
yours.  Yet, I do agree and trust that God will apply
the sword as he sees fit.

Fiat Lux