[Vision2020] evangelicals vs. fundamentalists

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Feb 9 08:33:55 PST 2005

Donovan said:
"I just wish there was a country where most the people let you be what
you
wanted to be. A country where you could believe in the most radical and
fundamentalist religion, or no religion at all and people would leave
you
Alone"

I don't know where Mr. Arnold is living, but I'm pretty sure that's what
those first ten things in the constitution called the "bill of rights"
cover, among many other things.  You *can* be what you want to be, but
everyone else has the same freedom to bother you.

And I'm glad we agree on #2

DC