[Vision2020] Re: Fiat Lux

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 20:29:34 PST 2005

Wayne et. al.

Thanks for a thoughtful response, as usual.

I am to assume from your response that you do think it is acceptable in some
cases for a person with a very good reason to post to V2020 anonymously.

There appears to be some disagreement over this issue among V2020 members,
and some crafty dodging of this question worthy of the most skilled politician!

As far as specific persons issuing anonymous posts being discussed, well, I
don't know for sure what is what, but your implications may very well be true.

At this point I am posing the question about circumstances where anonymous
posts might be justified just for discussion of the informal "policy" involved.

Ted Moffett