[Vision2020] Fiat Lux

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 22:33:54 PST 2005

All:

There is a sort of unwritten rule (there really are no written rules for
V2020 postings that I know of beyond the details of how First Step manages the
list) that list serve members sign their name to postings.  This seems like a
good idea to discourage people from mischief or deception, etc., yet in some
cases people have legitimate reasons to remain anonymous.

I thought the input by Fiat Lux was useful and informative.  I do not think
the fact they did not identify themselves with their real name negates the
value of what they posted.

We have seen some rather nasty and strange anonymous postings on this list
from souls most definitely up to mischief, but unless I missed something, Fiat
Lux's postings were rather well behaved.

Why have a cow over these anonymous postings?

Hiding in the corner as I sign my name...

Ted Moffett